The human body relies on amino acids, often known as the building blocks of proteins. They are required to carry out essential functions such as synthesizing proteins, hormones, and neurotransmitters.
Amino acids are concentrated in protein-rich meals like meat, fish, and soy. This is where Rule One R1 Pre-Amino comes into play and provides benefits. Essential amino acids are present in many foods but supplementing with them provides health advantages.
Rule One R1 Pre-Amino contributes to the performance-enhancing advantages of caffeine that occur naturally with an amino acid combination engineered to boost recovery and performance. It may be the only product you will need since it has different amino acids that promotes the elimination of lactic acid, boost the creation of ATP, and enhances the blood flow to guarantee that appropriate nutrients are delivered.
About the Product:
You can buy Rule One R1 Pre-Amino right now from PRO-FITT. Consuming protein is the first step in the healing process and taking Pre-Amino ensures that your hard-working muscles get all they need and much more. A single scoop of this supplement will provide you with the vital amino acids you need and the energy you require to grow. Consuming one serving of Pre-Amino right before exercise will help you get the most out of your workout and speed up your recovery time.
Rule One R1 Pre-Amino helps you repair muscle fibers and lose weight. It is an amino acid and energy supplement that delivers necessary amino acids and natural-source caffeine. Green tea and coffee fruit extract, BCAAs, and other amino acids halt muscle breakdown, improve recovery, and boost strength and pump.
- Tryptophan is needed to make the neurotransmitter serotonin.
- Serotonin affects mood, sleep, and behavior.
- Low serotonin levels are connected to depression and sleep difficulties. However, tryptophan supplements may alleviate symptoms and enhance mood.
- An analysis of 11 high quality research revealed that healthy people might benefit from 0.14 to 3 grams of tryptophan per day.
Improves performance and recovery:
- BCAAs relieve tiredness, increase athletic performance, and promote muscle recovery after exercise.
- Resistance-trained athletes consume BCAAs at a 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine, and valine, as mentioned in a research study.
- BCAAs increases performance, muscular recovery, and muscle soreness vs placebo.
- A study of eight trials indicated that BCAAs promote muscle repair and reduce pain much better than taking rest.
- BCAAs prevent muscle injury and discomfort following resistance training inactive men, according to a study of nine researches.
- Taking BCAAs reduces perceived effort in high-intensity exercisers.
Helpful for surgery and wound healing:
- Surgery patients may benefit from amino acid supplements.
- In a trial of 243 persons with pelvic or long bone fractures, using conditionally necessary amino acids for two weeks after surgery reduced mortality and medical problems.
- A study of 20 researches indicated that consuming BCAAs around the time of surgery decreased postoperative infections and fluid formation in the abdomen.
- According to one research, elderly people recovering from knee replacement surgery may benefit from critical amino acid supplementation.
Drink 1 scoop of Rule One R1 Pre-Amino mixed with 180 to 240 ml of cold water or your preferred beverage whenever you feel like you could use some more energy.
Rule One R1 Pre-Amino may replace with morning coffee or a lunchtime snack, or you can follow your trainer’s instructions.